Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Anastasia Photography

Hi, my name is Anastasia and I am a photographer. This is my form of art and my passion. I enjoy landscapes, nature, and wildlife. I'd like to do pets, kids/families/couples portraits and events (no weddings). I have been a photographer for five years, however, I just recently purchased my first "real"/DSLR camera. In case you are wondering, I have a Sony DSLR A300 10.2 MP camera.



Eventually, I would like to travel and work with people who want a photo session with me or just document my travels with photographs, but for now, I will stick with Southern California.


http://anastasia.zenfolio.com/


Do you want kids/family/couples portraits? Do you have a high school or college student in your family graduating this year? How about photos of your pet(s)? Do you have an event (birthday party, annivesary party, graduation ceremony/party) coming up? If you're interested in doing a "photoshoot" with me, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment