Sunday, June 7, 2009

San Dimas Dog Park and Some Randomness

I went to the Venice Beach Carnivale yesterday. I was rather disappointed since there weren't much to see there because it was a very small event. For a large beach area in a large city, it should have been a bigger event. There was one staging area and a lot of vendors selling merchandise. I expected to see the event similar to Mardi Gras because the website made the event sound like Mardi Gras, but I didn't see anyone wearing masqeurades or anything like that.

On the way home from the not so entertaining event, there was a kid who thought he'd be silly with his evil dolls. Apparently, he caught the attention of someone who carried a camera! I took a picture of this:


The kid with a two-headed evil doll

I am a member of this meetup group. I went to a dog park in San Dimas, CA this morning because there was a "meetup" for all the members who owned small breed dogs. Luckily, I had my own dog, so people didn't get suspicous of me being a weirdo with a camera taking pictures of everyone and their dogs. I took my dog with me because even though she liked greeting other dogs, she didn't know how to play with other dogs. She still doesn't, so I may have to take her to a dog park a few more times so she knows how to be a dog and play.




Kiko, my dog (girl)

More photos from the dog park on my website: http://anastasia.zenfolio.com/p432092054

No comments:

Post a Comment