Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Santa Ana Zoo

The weather today was fabulous. Sunny and warm. It was low 80's degrees, but with the light breeze, it felt cooler.

Because of my time restriction, I didn't have the time to go to the Los Angeles zoo (pretty good size zoo and a bit of a drive) but hopefully sooner than later if the weather is nice. I decided to go to the Santa Ana zoo instead (a shorter drive) to take advantage of the weather. This zoo is much smaller than the Los Angeles zoo and the San Diego zoo, and it lacked the major animals such as the big cats (tigers, lions, etc), bears, and giraffes. However, it had the American Bald Eagle and a few farm animals.



By the way, I love goats.


To see more photos from this zoo, visit my website:
http://anastasia.zenfolio.com/p708460546

No comments:

Post a Comment