Saturday, August 8, 2009

First Maternity Shoot

I recently did a maternity photo session with Veronica and Paul. They are expecting their first baby in October. This was my first maternity shoot, so I didn't know what to expect or have any experience on what to do. This was also their first maternity shoot as well, so it was a learning experience for us all. They were a pleasure to work with and I hope to do a baby/family photo session after their baby is born!

You can see more of their photos at: http://anastasia.zenfolio.com/p457198407

While this was my first maternity shoot, it was an interesting experience and I have a lot to learn about this kind of photography. I absolutely love photographing kids and families, so doing maternity photos can't be skipped! Any photographers out there who reading this and do maternity photography, I would appreciate any help, suggestions, and advice on how to improve.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good job considering it was your first maternity shot. Love the 'heart' shot. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete