Saturday, November 21, 2009

Samurai Photo Session

The Los Angeles Photography Meetup Group had a Samurai photo session this weekend. The photo session was on the beach in Pacific Palisades (near Santa Monica), CA. Because of MY Martial Arts background, I was naturally inclined to be at the photo session. There were three models who were also actors and they all had a Martial Arts background. I didn't know any of them and they didn't come from my Karate group. They were all awesome models and I had a blast taking some action photos of them doing what they did best! I should also mentioned that all the models had their make-up done by Shannon Renee who was also a sweet person to work with.

I also took a few portraits of one of the models, Phillip, when he wasn't doing his Martial Arts poses.


Phillip's Martial Arts poses: http://anastasia.zenfolio.com/p337042688



You should seriously check out the photo sets for Andrew and Chiu because they did some aerial stuff! I was thrilled with how the action photos came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment