Friday, February 26, 2010

February 2010 LA Shoot This! Event - Headshots

I helped my photographer friend, Joelle, out at a photograhy group "photo shoot". The group was "Los Angeles Photography Group - LA Shoot This!" and can be found on facebook. The theme of the photo shoot was "Headshots". I wasn't a photographer for this event. I just wanted to help set up and organize things. I also took a few "behind the scenes"/paparazzi type pictures too. I absolutely love headshots and while I can use some practice on doing better headshots, I can only handle them in small doses.

After the group photo shoot, we headed off to dinner at Subway. Our original dinner plans flopped because the cafe we wanted to go to, was small and it was busy that it couldn't fit a group of 15 people. It could have fit the group if it wasn't busy, but we thought that it would be less busy and we guessed wrong.

All in all, it was still a good day for me.

Day 13 of 365 Project:


This is Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment