Friday, February 26, 2010

Lunar New Year Postage Stamps

I went to the post office today to get some postage stamps and mail some stuff off to people. I had been wanting to get some Lunar New Year postage stamps for awhile, so I got a sheet of them. The Lunar New Year is a two week celebration for many Asian cultures. I'm not exactly sure when the post office starts "selling" these types of postage stamps, but I know that these stamps are temporary and tomorrow will be the last day that the post office will stop "selling" them because this Sunday will be the last day of the two week Lunar New Year celebration before the Asian people return to normal life.

Day 11 of
365 Project:

P.S. I took several photos with the flash at different settings. The photo here was the only one that came out ok out of the several, but at the same time, it still doesn't look ok to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment