Monday, March 1, 2010

Karate Practice

I still go to Karate training regularly, 2 - 3 times a week after getting promoted to second degree black belt last December. Tonight, I attempted at taking photos while two of my Karate classmates were practicing. It seems that I'm lamer at sports/action photography. It's fun to try, but it's harder than it seems. I took a few pictures with and without the flash. The pictures without the flash came out better than the ones with the flash. I think I have a hard time understanding what settings the camera should be on for fast-paced movements in an indoor location, and I have a lot more practice and work than I think I do with flash photography. My reflex isn't that good for fast-paced movements either.

Day 14 of 365 Project:

No comments:

Post a Comment