Saturday, March 6, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Dave told me on Thursday that it would rain today. My response to that? "NOOOOOOO!" I had an engagement session scheduled this afternoon with a bride and groom. I took a "crap" shot of the sky on the way to Union Station where the engagement session was at, even though I was still about 20 miles or so away. The sky looked promising during the drive and luckily it stayed dry long enough for us to do our session! In fact, it started sprinkling a bit after we were done and it started pouring down an hour and a half later!

Day 19 of
365 Project:

P.S. I keep telling people that taking pictures while driving is really not recommended, but I keep taking pictures while driving. There's no law against this, but perhaps California should start this law?

No comments:

Post a Comment