Saturday, April 24, 2010

High School Reunion

I went to a high school reunion this evening at Applebees. It wasn't organized by the school and we graduated from high school in different years ranging from Class of '94 to Class of '96. There were seven of us (eight if you included a significant other who was engaged to someone). I don't think I knew everyone there when we were all in high school, but I only remembered three of them. I haven't seen them in fifteen years! Facebook bought us back together. It was nice to see them again after so, so many years and we plan to have another get-together in a year or so.

I did take a group picture for the purpose of safekeeping, but I also wanted to work on my food photography.

Day 68 of 365 Project:


Dinner: Asiago Peppercorn Steak with Roasted Herbed Potatoes and Vegetables
Dessert: Chocolate Brownie Meltdown

No comments:

Post a Comment