Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Squishy Ball

I don't have a gym membership with Bally's. I got this squishy ball when they were at a job fair at Fullerton College in Fullerton, CA last year. I didn't get the job that I wanted, but that's ok. It's not the end of the world and life must move on.

I went running with this squishy ball one time. It was the greatest thing I had ever used during a run. I only have one of these and I have two hands, but it still made me feel less tense in the shoulders and upper back. I need to run with this more often because I really did feel better squishing it while I was out running. I also need to use this during times when I'm not running. Lately, I've been getting stressed out and frustrated with things. It also didn't help that I had been pretty busy during the last few days. So, I need to use this ball more often. Squish, squish, squish!

Day 71 Of 365 Project:

1 comment:

  1. I never thought to use a squishy ball during a run. I could see why I'd be tense too, without one. Good luck on your job hunting. Stay positive!

    ReplyDelete