Monday, May 10, 2010

Intro To Wedding Photography

I went to a wedding photography seminar this evening in Temple City, CA. The topic was on "Introduction to Wedding Photography", and the speakers were Henry Wang and Doug McNamee. The seminar covered pricing, necessary equipment gear, how to get experience and more. I attended several wedding photography workshops where the lead photographers (usually Doug and Henry when I attend them) explained how to pose the clients/models and which angle to photograph them as well as getting actual hands-on experience and shoot time. This was the first seminar that I attended where the whole seminar was full of information and strictly about the actual business side of wedding photography. Other informational seminars and meetings that I attended, involved the business side of photography in general and touched up on wedding photography. There was nothing wrong with that because I always learned something from them. Anyway, as always, Doug and Henry were awesome lead photographers who provided a great amount of information and I learned a lot from them.

Day 83 Of
365 Project:

No comments:

Post a Comment