Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Kajukenbo Belt Promotion

There have been a few students getting promoted to the next belt recently. I was asked by a student to take his pictures during his belt test..he was promoted to blue belt. He bought his camera along for me to use, however, I had some issues with it to where it wouldn't focus at all. He didn't know how to fix it, even though it was his camera. I didn't know how to fix the problem because it wasn't my camera. Luckily, I had my camera with me because I like to take Karate pictures for our website and for myself. He was ok with me taking his pictures with my camera and I promised to have pictures on a CD for him next week. There is no class this Saturday or Monday because of Memorial Day holiday.

Day 98 Of
365 Project:

This was Alina who got promoted to yellow belt and received her certificate this evening as well. Her parents didn't ask me to take pictures, but she is a cool kid and she really does practice hard. I'm sharing this one because I like her and this is one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment