Friday, May 7, 2010

Lightroom 2 Software

Before I upgraded to a DSLR camera last year from a compact point and shoot camera, I was doing photography as a hobby, it was something for fun. I wasn't someone you would call a photographer, just someone with a camera and took pictures for the sake of taking pictures. I was also using Photoshop 7.0 to edit my photos and I had been using this photo editing software for over five years. I never upgraded the software because I was in the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" mode/attitude. By now, I'm pretty sure Photoshop 7.0 is obsolete, considering that Photoshop 8.0 and four versions of Photoshop CS (with a fifth coming out this year) came out after that.

Recently, my friend purchased an
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 software for me out of the kindness of his heart as I'm getting more serious with my photography and making it into a business. This was something that he didn't have to do, but did so with generosity and kindness of his heart, and I'm very grateful for people like him. So, there have been many changes between Photoshop 7.0 to Photoshop CS4 to Photoshop Lightroom. I have much to learn with this new software.

Day 80 Of
365 Project:

No comments:

Post a Comment