Monday, May 24, 2010

Noise Ninja

On Saturday, I attended a workshop in Temecula, CA. At the end of the day, Nick Gruber (one of the photographers who attended) did a raffle drawing and gave away a free hardcopy of "Noise Ninja". He picked names using the photographers' business cards. Guess who won? Yours truly, ME! At first, I didn't know what to do with it and I didn't want it because I had never heard of this kind of software before. After reading the description on the CD case and getting a brief explanation from Nick, I think it will come in handy very well and I want to keep it after all! It basically reduces the noise/grain in the photos because they were taken in low lighting and high ISO.

Day 96 Of
365 Project:


Speaking of which, are you interested in seeing photos from the workshop? Click here to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment