Saturday, May 29, 2010

Out Of Town Visits From Relatives

My cousin is visiting Los Angeles. She is from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. I have many relatives who either live in Canada somewhere (Vancouver or Calgary) or New York. So when we get to visit each other, it's nice to hang out with them since we only get to see each other every five years or so.

So anyway. My cousin arrived in Los Angeles on Monday and she will be leaving tomorrow. She got to do many things during her visit as well as visit many of her relatives who lived here.

Day 101 Of
365 Project:

We had a family get-together with my relatives who lived in Los Angeles for the Memorial Day holiday weekend. We didn't have any relatives who served in the miliary service, but this was my cousin's first time doing something for an American holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment