Saturday, May 1, 2010

Photography Party

I went to a photography party tonight, where most of the photographers in Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside County and San Bernandino County came together to drink alcohol and eat some snacks all evening/night. Ok, some of us didn't drink alcohol, but I still had a nice time with the familiar faces and made some new friends. Since we were a group of photographers hanging out, it was natural for us to talk shop. So I learned a few things from fellow photographers.

Day 74 Of
365 Project:



Taken at Garrett Davis' (photographer) studio/office

Eventually, I want to have my own "art gallery" in my own home...not of people or clients, but a gallery of nature/landscapes and different things from travels. I haven't yet decided if I want a public art gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment