Saturday, May 15, 2010

Prom Season

I originally had planned to do prom pictures for one couple. I recently decided to open up and work with college and high students who wanted photos that were more fun. Who knew that I would end up doing prom pictures for more students? Who wants the standard/generic/same-as-everyone poses? That's so boring!

Anyway, one of my model friends, Tiffanie, contacted me for a last minute photoshoot and asked me to take some prom photos of her and her entourage this afternoon. She didn't want that many prom photos, just mainly group photos and a few couples photos. There were something like 20 or so people meeting at Tiffanie's house in Diamond Bar before the limo arrived to whisk them away for prom. I used to be afraid of group photos and directing large groups. It wasn't as scary as I thought!

While Tiffanie is a Senior in high school, she does some modeling for several photography workshops which is how I have met her.

Day 88 of 365 Project:

So, I think I will be doing more prom photos for college and high school students in the future. I was hesitant on doing this kind of photos, but it's really not so bad afterall!

No comments:

Post a Comment