Sunday, July 11, 2010

Beach Day

I went to a dog beach in Huntington Beach, CA this afternoon for the Asian Animal Lovers meetup group. I didn't bring Kiko with me for various reasons. She doesn't like water and she gets very carsick during a drive that lasts over 20 minutes long. The beach is a 45 minute drive from my house when the freeways are clear and free of traffic.

However, the highlight of my day was going to a birthday party for a Karate classmate in Bolsa Chica after going to the dog beach. Bolsa Chica is a small beach in Huntington Beach and it is very close to the dog beach. We don't do much together outside of Karate training. We probably do fun stuff together like once or twice a year that has nothing to do with Karate.

Day 144 Of
365 Project:

No comments:

Post a Comment