Friday, July 30, 2010

Food

On Wednesday afternoon, I went to Red Robin. I didn't go with anyone and it's rare that I do because I don't like going to eatery places alone. Sometimes, I go to restaurants alone during lunch break at work, but this is because I have no choice. It took me awhile to eat alone during lunch break at work because I would rather order fast food and bring it back to the break room at work. I need to learn that it's ok to do a lot of things alone because I don't need to be with someone to do fun things. The Red Robin was at the mall in West Covina, CA


Here was what I ordered from Red Robin:



Bleu Ribbon Burger with Mint Chocolate Brownie Shake (the meal was delicious!)
 
Last night, I went to a photography meeting in Costa Mesa, CA. My photographer friends from the meeting and I went to dinner at Avila's El Ranchito. I always enjoy spending time with my photographer friends. Most of the time, we talk about photography during dinner when we should be having fun and talking about any random things, but I always learn new things about photography.
 
Here was what I ordered from Avila's El Ranchito:
 


Have you been visiting my 365 Day Project blog? Click here to visit and please follow that blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment