Saturday, July 24, 2010

P.S. I Love You Foundation: Day At The Beach 2010

Today, I participated and volunteered in the "Day At The Beach: Adopt A Child For A Day" for the P.S. I Love You Foundation (PSILY for short) in Manhattan Beach, CA. This was their tenth annual "Day At The Beach" event, although this was my first time participating/volunteering. I heard about this event/foundation through the SoCal Volunteers United meetup group and it was a wonderful foundation to volunteer for.

My kid for the day was nine year old, Kassandra, and we had a fun day, playing in the sand, playing in the water, playing games, and attempted to fly a kite. We also saw a sea lion 60 or so yards offshore. It jumped out of the water to play with a fish. What a sight!


For more photos, click here to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment