Sunday, August 8, 2010

L.A. Pet Fair 2010

I went to the L.A. Pet Fair in Pomona, CA today. I didn't know that it existed before this year because I had never heard of it before. I heard about this event from the SoCal Volunteers United meetup group even though it wasn't meant as a scheduled event for the group to go together. It was simply a suggestion for the members if they felt inclined to go and they didn't have to meet any members to attend.

While it was a small event, it was interesting and I learned some stuff about the animals that were there.


To see more photos, visit: http://photographybyanastasia.shutterfly.com/282

2 comments:

  1. I will follow you Anas, . Indeed an email from your post would be practical .
    You have deleted your Xanga . How will you do to visit me ? Via Blogger ? i think it is possible
    In friendship
    Michel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your explanations . I try to do the best . For the moment I receive the comments in my mail box ( Outlook Express).I have not G.mail
    In friendship
    Michel

    ReplyDelete