Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Photo Blogs

I'm probably one of the very few people who have too many blogs. While most people usually only have one or two blogs - two at the most - I have about four or five and all are about different subjects. I've created so many blogs regarding different specific subjects because I think I have a short attention span or something?

I have recently discovered how much I love food photography. Because of this, I have become a foodie on a mission to try new/different food from different restaurants, cafes, and eating facilities and fairs/festivals throughout Southern California....eventually, nationwide and worldwide, but for now, I'm sticking with the local foods. I'm open to suggesetions and wouldn't mind having company when I'm eating/dining out. Please follow my foodie photography blog.

On another note...you don't have to subscribe or follow this next blog, but I did a photoshoot with a two year old boy over the weekend. Please visit my other blog to see photos of this little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment