Saturday, March 12, 2011

Charity Portrait Sessions

As we all know, Japan was recently hit by an 8.9 quake followed by several tsunamis and aftershocks. After the 8.9 quake, Northern Japan was hit by a 7.2 quake! This mkes me want to cry for them. It's very devastating and heartbreaking!

I got this idea from a photographer friend who said that charity work was worth copying. I'm offering 30 minute portrait sessions to those who donate $25 to Red Cross to benefit the Japan Earthquake Relief. Sessions include photo CD with 10 to 15 digital images and one 8x10 print. Must book by March 31, 2011 and sessions completed within 30 days. Date/time and location can be discussed between those interested and I based on availablility and you must be within 45 miles from 91789 zip code. Online donations will recieve first priority on dates/time for sessions. Please contact me to book a portrait session!

No comments:

Post a Comment