Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Daniel and Tina's Wedding


My cousin, Daniel, got married last Sunday, December 06 at the Marriot Hotel in Newport Beach, CA. It was a very nice wedding with 100 guests. The ceremony was outdoors in the courtyard while the reception was at one of the hotel's ballroom. My cousin didn't know that I was an aspiring photographer until the day of his wedding, so I was not the official/hired photographer and it was difficult to stay in my seat instead of running around to get the photos I wanted during the ceremony. I know that if I was the official photographer, I would hate for a guest to get in my way.

I was still able to get some nice photos from my seat and got in some "practice" anyway. You can see more photos from the wedding at: http://anastasia.zenfolio.com/p276045306

No comments:

Post a Comment