Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Friend's Birthday Dinner @ The Stinking Rose & Garlic Restaurant

I went to my friend's birthday dinner at The Stinking Rose & Garlic Restaurant  in Beverly Hills over the weekend. I had a good time at the dinner party and well, you know, I enjoyed taking photos of the food! Click on the restaurant name to see photos from the dinner.

I thought that it was cute that the birthday guest got a had to temporarily wear while being sang to.

Also on a very completely different note, I have done several charity photo sessions since March and I have one more session left to do. The total contributions donated to Red Cross to benefit the Japan Earthquake and Pacific Tsunami Relief was $400. That doesn't sound very much, but hopefully, it's enough to help the Japanese people get back on their feet and rebuild Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment