Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pasadena Farmer's Market

I have never been to a "real" farmer's market before where they actually sell lots of fruits, vegatables and various different kinds of food. The nearest one to me doesn't have stuff that a real farmer's market should have...it looks like mainly arts and crafts items, accessories and non-edible products.

Anyway, I went to the farmer's market in Pasadena today. It was organized for the Street Photography meetup group, however, it was a bit disorganized since it was a non-host event (meaning the organizer didn't participate and interested members had to talk amongst each other about meeting time/location). While there were eight members who RSVP'd yes, I was only able to find one other member. I had a nice time regardless.

Day 106 Of 365 Project:


Click here for more images

No comments:

Post a Comment