Friday, October 2, 2009

Miki

I went to the Los Angeles Photography group meetup for a high school senior portraits/photoshoot at the USC (University of Southern California) campus today. Only one model out of three made an appearance. Miki was the model. She had already been out of high school, but she could pass as a high school senior because she looked very young. I enjoyed working with her.


Someone asked me if I would do high school senior portraits awhile ago. At the time, I didn't know how this worked. I just thought that high school(s) hired a photography company and not so much the individual/independant/freelance photographers because the schools needed photos for the yearbook. I wouldn't mind doing high school senior portraits so long as I don't have to go through a photography company or have anything to do with the yearbooks and I can do the more casual, non-traditional/standard photos for the seniors.

No comments:

Post a Comment