Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bridal Fair Fashion Show - Yorba Linda, CA

I attended a bridal fair/festival today and volunteered my time, photographing the wedding fashion show. It was held at the Richard Nixon Library Museum in Yorba Linda, CA. The event was small and there weren't that many vendors (with booths/tables) there, but it was still a great event to attend, especially for us industry people to network. What was even better, was that all proceeds from the admission/attendance fees also went to "Make-A-Wish" Foundation.

There were two fashion shows during the event: 12pm and 2pm. However, the 12pm show was the one to be at because
Christine Devine from Fox 11 was the celebrity emcee!

Day 6 of
365 Project:

I wasn't starstruck. I never really watched the news, so I didn't know who she was. It was still neat that a "famous" person made an appearance though.

No comments:

Post a Comment