Sunday, March 14, 2010

Flash Photography Lesson

I met up with a few photographers this afternoon for a mini-photoshoot in San Juan Capistrano, CA. Matthew Saville who is a professional photographer invited some photographer friends along to a last minute photo shoot because he rented some wireless flash units that he wanted to try out. Rachel Amara was also the model who was gracious enough to let us practice on her, and I got a flash photography lesson! I left feeling good, knowing that I learned something new today.

Matt and I were originally "xanga"/online/internet friends and he was one of the first professional photographers I met in person who helped me get started with photography. There were a few other photographer friends that I met through xanga, but through Matt, I made many more photographer friends in real life.

Day 27 of 365 Project:

P.S. I updated my wordpress blog with Rachel's photos. http://photosbyanastasia.wordpress.com/2010/03/14/rachel-amara/

No comments:

Post a Comment