Friday, May 28, 2010

Dinner With Friends

I enjoy hanging with my friends, whether they are photographers or not. After a "business" meeting tonight, we went to dinner. Not that I didn't have a life or any friends before, but since I have made many friends in the photography industry, I have been doing more social/fun things. Sometimes, I get very busy with stuff that I get overwhelmed, but it's nice to do something fun with people you like.

Day 99 Of 365 Project:


Last night, I went to a business photography meeting. Click here if you're interested to know what it was about. We went to dinner at Avila's El Ranchito in Costa Mesa, CA afterwards. Everyone in the above photo were photographers...in the same group. I had some fun conversations with the few people that were at my table.

I'm having some problems trying to down the software from Ninja Noise. I wanted to try it out on the above photo, but apparently, I'm having some issues understanding what to do with it.

Day 100 Of 365 Project:

Tonight, I went to dinner with the Asian Animal Lovers meetup group and we had dinner at Tibet Nepal House in Pasadena, CA. This was for our montly dinner meetup and it was the second time I attended dinner with the group. It's always fun to see familiar faces and meet new ones. The food there was also really good. It was very similar to Indian food.

No comments:

Post a Comment