Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"Help" Books for Lightroom 2

I "upgraded" my camera last year. I might as well upgrade my Photoshop software and I think now would be a good time to do so anyway as I'm getting more serious with photography. I had been in the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" attitude and had been using photoshop 7.0 for over five years. Wow, I feel so old and so behind when I tell people which software I was using!

I got two "help" books with the Lightroom 2 software. The books were "
The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 Book: The Complete Guide For Photographers" and "The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 Book For Digital Photographers". Photoshop 7.0 and Lightroom are so, so different from each other. While I'm a bit overwhelmed and discourage with such a difference, and I don't even have a basic knowledge on how to do basic editing, I have to realize that it will take some time for me to finally do a decent job at editing my photos and it won't happen overnight. Eventually, I will need help from my photography friends on how to use it better, but in the meantime, I have been reading these books.

Day 85 Of
365 Project:

No comments:

Post a Comment