Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

This post was created in honor of the soldiers - past, present and future - who put their lives on the line to protect their country. Remember those who lost their lives in the line of duty and give thanks to those are still alive, even if it is a complete stranger. This day shouldn't just be about BBQ food, beer and parties.

While I do know people who are in the services, I do not know anyone who died in the line of duty. For any military personnel reading this, thanks for your services.

I visited the Los Angeles National cemetary and paid my respects today. I also took some photos.

Los Angeles National Cemetary
950 S. Sepulveda Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90024
http://www.interment.net

Day 103 Of 365 Project:


Click here to see more photos from the cemetary.

By the way, I attended a Vietnamese bridal photography workshop yesterday. Click here to see an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment